Patent docketing is an important way to ensure easy tracking of patent applications. Patent law firms rely on this key tool to keep track of the patent application process, especially when there are countless patent applications with different documents and deadlines. The patent approval process consists of many filing deadlines, forms, documents, drawings, and statements, all of which require proper tracking. That is where virtue legal Services kicks in. Our team of paralegals ensures the most effective and efficient docketing services.
Docketing is critical to service patenting because it prevents patent attorneys from missing deadlines and obtaining patent protection. Missing deadlines actually comes at a huge cost. Since failure to meet deadlines reflects poorly on the lawyer's professionalism, the lawyer will most likely lose his client. A simple solution for the same is taking the help of a professional docketing service provider. Below is how our patent docketing service takes care of your needs -
• We ensure that each patent portfolio is maintained in a highly professional manner.
• We help law firms bill all legal fees associated with the management of patent applications in their respective portfolios.
• We help law firms understand the business value of the invention itself, which is used to determine patent application fees.
• We help standardize the docketing process for law firms. As a result, law firms can ensure and maintain a consistent workflow and update each patent application as needed.
• With our services, law firms can improve data quality by leaps and bounds. In addition to ensuring that no mistakes are made, law firms can ensure that documents are properly filed and filed with the correct records to eliminate the possibility of any missed opportunity.
• We bring flexibility to the docketing system of the law firm. As a result, they can use the system to enter free text into the portfolio explaining the application phase.