When the patent examiner files the possible objections or rejections regarding the disclosure and claims in the patent application, and the applicant has to respond accordingly, that is when you require Office action Response drafting.
It is essential to timely respond to the office actions received from the patent office, as they greatly expedites the patent prosecution process. The response could have arguments, explanations that may be contrary or accommodating the examiner’s needs as per the requirements of the case, and that is termed as Office Action ResponsesdsSDSD
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF OFFICE ACTION RESPONSE DRAFTS?
Depending upon the severity of the patent application, there are three types of Office actions filed by the examiner:
1. Non Final Office actions (If a non patentable application is filed or in case all the requirements of USPTO are not submitted in a proper manner)
2. Final office actions (If the response of the Non – Final office action has not been satisfactory in the view of the examiner)
3. Advisory actions (If an amendment has been made as per the Final Office action and the examiner is still not satisfied, then “Advisory action” is received which clearly states which and what kind of amendments will be allowed to be made.
WHY DO YOU NEED IT?
• Sometimes, It might not be that easy just for the inventor to get into what the examiner has asked for.
• The number of office actions received generally vary from 2 to 5.
• Almost every application received at USPTO goes through office action responses.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
• Analyze the Office action (Understanding the examiners questions in depth, which enables to counter the objections and rejections in a much effective manner)
• Drafting the arguments.
• Amending the source of objected or rejected specifications or drawings or Claims.
• Rearrange the information provided in the patent application.
• Updating the modified document.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. We support litigators in patent infringement and that we do in a clear manner. Our work reflects in the well drafted claims and objective arguments
2. Highly Experienced Law professionals in amalgamation with diversified teams with strong technical backgrounds in various fields.
3. Our Prices are Highly competitive.
4. We are discreet and we deliver on time.
5. Your privacy is our responsibility.
6. We keep you in the loop.
7. Our teams don’t break a sweat, no matter how much volume of work you throw towards our side.
You will be getting the above search services and guess what ! We offer discounts and competitive pricing as well.