Evidence of use or Claims Charts is used to visually represent how a real-world product or a service is allegedly infringing a patent claim. To prove that the Patent is being infringed we must show that the product or service infringes all the claims and claim charting is the best method to represent. Because claim charts navigate the features of the product or service using claim terms, the explained potential infringement is often referred to as a “mapping.”
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF EOU CHARTS?
Evidence of use/claim charting is carried out in two ways:
1. Patent-to-Product Mapping (used to determine how closely/commonly the product matches the claim of the subject patent.
2. Patent-to-Standard Mapping (Mapping the Subject patent’s claims to the relevant text of a standard, is done to showcase the standard-essential patents (SEP)).
WHY DO WE NEED EVIDENCE OF USE (EOU)?
1. The EoU chart aids attorneys, lawyers, and counsels to evaluate the patent in question that is if the patent is being infringed or not.
2. EoU charting is done to check the commonality of the products by matching their claims to the Subject patent.
3. EoU charting enables to showcase the selected assets and the infringers.
4. EoU charts are quite handy in negotiations for patent licensing, pre-litigation research, and in patent transaction opportunities.
Why Choose Us?
1. Claim charts and Box mapped data are precise and self-explanatory. We do not burden you with excessive information.
2. Highly Experienced Law professionals in amalgamation with diversified teams with strong technical backgrounds in various fields.
3. Our Prices are Highly competitive.
4. We are discreet and we deliver on time.
5. Your privacy is our responsibility.
6. We keep you in the loop.
7. Our teams don’t break a sweat, no matter how much volume of work you throw towards our side.
You will be getting the above search services and guess what! We offer discounts and competitive pricing as well.